My favorite hot sauces, very seriously ranked
- 1.Jalapeño TabascoMy first choice.... 10/10 what all other hot sauces should strive to be
- 2.Chipotle TabascoMy second choice but not without its flaws. Not as versatile as others on this list but still reliable.
- 3.Good ole fashion TabascoSalads! Pasta! Breakfast! Lunch!Dinner! Versatile as hell. But sooo runny, you know. I like a little more thickness.
- 4.TapatioUsed to be my one and only, back when I thought Tabasco was for old people. Sometimes too concentrated though, you know.
- 5.ChlulaMy doomsday of hot sauces. No flavor until 200th bite. Concerning color. Nice thickness though.
- 6.Honorable mentionThis is just always in our fridge so...