My favorite hot sauces, very seriously ranked
- •Jalapeño TabascoMy first choice.... 10/10 what all other hot sauces should strive to be
- •Chipotle TabascoMy second choice but not without its flaws. Not as versatile as others on this list but still reliable.
- •Good ole fashion TabascoSalads! Pasta! Breakfast! Lunch!Dinner! Versatile as hell. But sooo runny, you know. I like a little more thickness.
- •TapatioUsed to be my one and only, back when I thought Tabasco was for old people. Sometimes too concentrated though, you know.
- •ChlulaMy doomsday of hot sauces. No flavor until 200th bite. Concerning color. Nice thickness though.
- •Honorable mentionThis is just always in our fridge so...