- •I set a calendar event for next week: "text [redacted] to appear nice and interested." I immediately planned on ignoring it.
- •It's been three calendar years but I am still waiting for his headlights to find my bedroom window.
- •A boy called me pretty and asked to see me three times and then never showed up.
- •He told me exactly what he was looking for and it was not me but I offered myself anyway.
- •I pretended I was not in the room as a boy I once loved kissed his girlfriend goodnight once, twice, three times.