Summer 2017 In Review
Fall starts this afternoon and at 4:30, I clock out of my summer temp job for the last time. We'll consider summer 2017 to start May 15, when my parents left Portland after my graduation trip.
- •I moved into this house.
- •I worked as a receptionist for a family owned trucking company and thought I'd lose my mind most daysBut was well aware it was the easiest and best paying job I had.
- •My brother deployed to South Korea
- •I turned 22
- •Aidan bought a last minute ticket to PDX for my birthdayAnd I truly did not deserve it
- •My aunt flew me home for the weekend, so I could celebrate my birthday with my family.Including Maggie.
- •I redesigned the Drinking Buddies' logo.
- •Mark sent me this Frida biography and I received it on the anniversary of her death
- •Maggie visited PDXBefore she headed east for a year of service.
- •I finished my 8th and final yearbook!I loved being editor in chief of the LOG
- •I flew home for a girls trip with my mom and grandma and aunts and cousins.
- •I ate a lot of Burgerville
- •I saw my book!!
- •I interviewed for an internship at my dream trucking company and I got it!
- •I took a bus to Seattle to hang out with my mom!
- •I finished my summer temp job the first day of fall!!