Very Intense Songs I Identified With As A Child
- •Everytime I Hear Your Name by Keith AndersonA song about long lasting heartbreak that really spoke to me when i was 14 years old
- •Picture by Kid Rock and Sherryl CrowI was 12 years old and really thought I understood the concepts of casual sex and excessive drinking
- •Home by Blake Shelton12 years old and never left home without my family for longer than 3.5 days!
- •All Summer Long by Kid RockThis was 12 year old Claire's anthem. Not sure why she identified with the concept of smoking funny things.
- •Neon Moon by Brooks and DunnI wasn't alive when this came out but when I was 15 I was so into this song, a boy who liked me played it on his guitar and sang it to me on a retreat
- •More to come honestly
- •Why are they all country songs so far
- •Troubadour by George StraitI was 13 singing every word to this song about aging
- •In Color by Jamey JohnsonA 5 minute song about like war and sadness and nostalgia that I was jamming to at age 13