Wearing Whatever I Want
I live 1000 miles from my mother and am 22 so I can wear whatever I want. My 12 year old self can't believe it. The hat is the common theme.
- •Tshirt and dress from Urban. Both at least a size too big, if not two. Not pictured: black Adidas.
- •Shark tshirt from goodwill that I cut into a tank top. Men's Gap over shirt from the basement of my old dorm. Not pictured: running shorts.
- •Pajama shirt that used to be Grandpa's. Not pictured: gray leggings, orange halloween socks, and blue nikes.
- •AirportIvy Park crop top over an Urban dress. Off brand shoes purchased on clearance from the Rack. Braids by my mom.
- •SeattleThat black urban dress. Free People pullover that i am happy to admit is kind of ugly. Not pictured: blue Nikes.