Streets I Have Lived on, Ranked
Inspired by @BWN_7 via @TQ
- 8.County Road 1We're #1! Actually not #1. I only lived here for a few years, K-2nd grade. Not a bad street, but not near the top.
- 7.Indiana Ave.My first road ever. In Indiana...originality on display.
- 6.Lotus Ave.Center your Chi! My first place in the Chicagoland area. Sleepy little part of Skokie-dokie!
- 5.Stadium Ave.Always great to be near the stadium...and living in the closest coed dorm to Ross-Ade Stadium was a great start to my time at Purdue.
- 4.Woods-N-Water Dr.Spent most of my childhood in this typical rural subdivision named for the forest and creek that surrounded this at one time piece of farmland. Where my parents still live, and where I grew up.
- 3.Willowbrook Dr.I spent a lazy river of a year in college in this apartment complex. Lived with 3 great friends from high school and threw a few stellar parties for my new college friends who were still in the dorms. All in all fun spot.
- 2.Salisbury St.Mmm...Salisbury. Best place in college and where I lived most of the time. Mildly ironic as Salisbury was the word that knocked me out of the 4th grade spelling bee. Autocorrect also just helped me correct my misspelling it in the comments. I guess I'll never learn.
- 1.Potomac Ave.I get inspired crossing the Potomac daily. Where I live now in Wicker Park and it is hands down, the BEST! If you don't understand the "crossing the Potomac" reference, then you are likely also one of the odd people who can't pronounce it correctly either. It actually surprises me how many say it wrong.