HOW WORRIED/EXCITED SHOULD I BE ABOUT THINGS SUSAN MILLER ROUTINELY TELLS ME IN MY HOROSCOPE?
I'm a cancer. Sign of the crab- hard outer shell, soft interior. Susan and I have a complex thing going on.
- •It's a bad month to sign a contract.I get this one a lot for some reason. I can count the contracts I have signed for myself on one hand, so I usually dismiss it. However, I work with contracts for other people as a living, and so this is always slightly concerning to hear. What if I'm messing everyone else up with my bad contract juju?
- •It's a good month to travel or escape somewhere, but only on this very specific xxx date.I book travel in advance so what if I miss it? Will my other weekends not be as excellent/wondrous/adventuresome as xxx date would have been?
- •A family member will be especially needy, possibly sick.This is my least favorite prediction for obvious reasons. She really taps into my psychic anxiety here. No, just no.
- •You will have a meaningful interaction with your boss that may lead to a promotion or raise.I'm into this one. Will walk hallways in hopes of increasing random contact with company execs.
- •Don't make any big changes this month.I openly defy this one all of the time to challenge her. Time to cut bangs.