Things that ALWAYS make me laugh. When you work in a hospital...
A list of things I've heard at work that take on a different meaning or wouldn't normally hear outside a hospital setting.
- •'Let's do it now, I don't want to have to wake her up to stab her'Sorry what???😱
- •'I manually evacuated a patient today'Note: This does not mean wheel a patient outside😷
- •'We have a Code Brown!'No this is not a real External Emergency .... Actually it kind of is! 🚨
- •'We have a Frequent Flyer in emergency'No the patient isn't on a points system but does visit regularly.✈️
- •'I'm going to theatre'Not the entertaining kind but I always respond 'have fun!'🎭
- •YES, he finally POOPED!!!Never before have bowel movements been so exciting...💩
- •'I'm here to see my father'Not funny? It is when you ask 'Who is your father' and they answer 'Dad' 😐