7 SIGNS YOU’RE THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY
There’s always one.
- •You’re represented by a mailbox in the rearview sticker family on your mom’s SUV.
- •Your relatives won’t let you near fireworks on the Fourth of July because of a shared dream they all had.
- •When you went to college, your parents made you study your brother.
- •In every family photo, you appear as a wisp of dark smoke.
- •Your dad has taken you aside and said, “When I’m with you, I feel like my name is David Condom.
- •The thought bubbles that appear above the rest of your family’s heads are filled with the image of a fox chewing off its own leg to escape from a snare trap, but the thought bubble that appears over your head is filled with the image of a fox chewing off its own leg for no reason.
- •Your biological parents demoted you to being their adopted child.