7 SIGNS YOU’RE THE MOM OF YOUR FRIEND GROUP
Mother knows best!
- •You’re the one they call whenever they need to be unstuck, as a group, from the laundry chute.
- •At the movies, you sit in the row behind your friends to watch their necks for signs of viral meningitis.
- •You always smell the pool before you let your friends dive in.
- •You’re the one who’s addicted to slot machines.
- •Every time you give birth, it’s to a new cool friend for the group to chill with.
- •You’re the one who makes the sauce, and you’re the one who brings the sauce.
- •Every time the group goes tap-dancing, you’re the one in the middle who does that windmill grand-finale thing.