7 THINGS ALL PICKY EATERS KNOW TO BE TRUE
The struggle is so real.
- •Friends always think they’re the first one to suggest you just take your meals intravenously.
- •Snippy waiters are your one true nemesis…and yet, night after night, you press your bodies together in desperate congress.
- •Rather than deal with cafeteria food, it was always just easier to gnaw off part of your hand.
- •Bread is pathetic.
- •You’ve resigned yourself to picking all the salt out of your food for the rest of your life.
- •You always feel bad when restaurants get your order wrong and you have to storm into the back howling, “Shit kitchen! Shit kitchen!”
- •Nothing beats the thrill of finding one animal you like and eating it to extinction.