BOOKS I READ IN 2015
I used to have so much more free time...
- •Off The Wall: Death in Yosemite (stories of people trapped in precarious situations (some survive, others don't).
- •The Race Underground (background and story of the construction of the Boston and New York City subway systems)
- •The Art of Smart Football (great breakdown of coaching strategies, esp Bill Belichick)
- •Zinn & The Art of Road Bike Maintenance (as needed)
- •A Geography of Time (reading now). Did you know there's a ~90% correlation between a city's size and how fast people walk?
- •Dead Wake (read about a sinking ship while flying across the Atlantic)
- •Pay Any Price: Greed, Power And Endless War
- •Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk