TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
I'm new here and took the suggestion for "TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up." Here goes...
- •Diff'rent StrokesIn my house we just called this "Arnold & Willis."
- •The Cosby ShowWe really didn't know then. And in my house it probably wouldn't have mattered. Because... Black people on TV!
- •The SimpsonsNeeds no explanation.
- •The Young & the RestlessCompletely inappropriate and I was completely into it... Like a completely normal teenage boy of the 80's.
- •Little House On The PrairieDinnertime fare on a13-inch B&W set.