Already on li.st? Open in app.
These are questions I've asked my boyfriend regarding our 2 minpins Forbin & Floyd
- •Do you think they know what "I love you" means?
- •Do you think they like kisses?
- •Do you think they think kisses are sweet or aggressive?It seems really aggressive if you don't know what's going on.
Feel free to add to this list :)
- •Whenever my boyfriend starts a sentence with, "you know what you should do today..."The problem is that this sentence never ends with, "binge watch Netflix and online shop," which is what I was actually planning on doing today.
- •"And you know what's so ironic...?"I do, but 99% of the time you don't.
- •"It's just a figure of speech."No, you're just an ass. Just because you're trying to be a passive aggressive jerk doesn't make everything you say a figure of speech.
I just emailed the landlord of my dream rental and am now sitting here waiting for a response, which means the anxiety is really starting to set in.
- •Omg that email was flawless, there is no way she doesn't pick us!
- •Am I sure I included everything she asked for in the listing?
- •She specifically asked for why we'd be a good fit. Did I make that clear? I didn't make it its own paragraph but I think I explained it throughout the email.
Please don't sue me, I have no idea how to attach the trademark symbol.
- •Hi there ☺️ my name is Agatha (sometimes Ags, NEVER Aggie)...yes like Agatha Christie, no I'm not related to or named after her. The guy next to me is my boyfriend Matthew.We've been together for about 2-2 1/2 years (depending on which one of us you ask)(for the record I'm with the 2 years).
- •Our small family also includes 2 Minpins (Forbin on the left and Floyd on the right).They're my cutie pie angel tart honey bunnies, most of the time. The rest of the time they're total assholes.
- •I'm born and raised in the Brooklyn area however 2 years ago I moved out to CA and am now in the Bay Area.I made the trip out west to support my undying search for true love.
I'm not positive these all qualify as landscapes.
- •Yellowstone Park, MTThis is probably the best photo I've ever taken.
- •Hunter Mountain, NYThis one makes me think of a poster for an old western film.
- •Joseph D Grant Count Park, CAI swear I didn't filter this one.
I deserved it?? Boys will be boys?? They're just flirting?? Must just be me playing my #womancard
- •Man: "If I didn't have to go back to work right now I'd be taking advantage of you." Me: "Sorry, are you telling me that if you didn't have something to do you would be molesting me right now?" Man: "yes but unfortunately I have to go. Obviously you understand that anything that was discussed here is confidential and (company name) can sue you."This was at a burger restaurant where I was having lunch after a small jog. The guy worked for a huge tech company and tried to use that to threaten me.
- •"You don't look a day over 24" (while still holding on to my license and showing it to the other guy behind the counter while giggling and speaking in another language to each other.)2 men behind the counter at 7-11. Am I suppose to feel bad about turning 29 soon? Am I suppose to desperately be holding on to 24? I hope not, I was an idiot (still am but I like to think less of one). I must've missed the memo :/
- •Because this is an XL top.I wish!
- 1.#1 cause of highway accidents. Stay safe my friends.
- 2.One day, when I'm a big girl, I'm going to start buying beauty products and spending hours getting ready in the morning. Until then I'll just continue screen shooting everything the Internet tells me to buy.
- 3.Sometimes I feel like Instagram knows me better than I know myself.