Things I Love
My first list was things I hate and now I need to tell you the things I love so you can see that I am an overall happy person!
- •My familyI hit the family jackpot and seeing how other families compare I feel even luckier. I've got great parents, great siblings, wonderful Aunts & Uncles, and I got to know all of my Grandparents while they were on earth and am fortunate enough to still have my maternal Grandpa alive, I enjoy speaking with him daily and visiting often.
- •ReadingReally one of my true passions. Harry Potter, romance novels, contemporary, biographies, non-fiction, fiction, classics I truly enjoy them all. If the sun is shining I even enjoy a serial killer book, but only if I finish before dark and can start something happier!
- •PhotographyI got a camera seven years ago and it is still among my best presents ever, I love taking pictures of anything and everything people, places and things!
- •MoviesAll movies but scary movies! Action, comedy, chick flicks, old movies, musicals, documentaries, westerns, and am sure there are categories I'm forgetting, honestly there is not much I don't enjoy besides scary movies!
- •Mexican FoodYummy! I could pretty much eat this seven days a week and never get tired of it!
- •French BulldogsI hope to get one soon, I've wanted one for about three years from now! I already have the names picked out for a girl or a boy puppy as soon as I save up the dough to get one!
- •ShoppingI love finding a deal though as I've gotten older I'm trying to retrain myself that just because a shirt is $4 doesn't mean I have to buy it. Even if I'm not buying I still enjoy looking!
- •TravelingI just started to travel last year and I love it and can't wait to travel more in the future!