Things You Could Never Convince Me To Like
One of the best parts of being an adult is having the ability to stubbornly dig in my heels and remain unconvinced. Side note-I've been a lurker for awhile now and started this draft on day one I'm sure who I got the inspiration from someone but no clue who! I will pay more attention on future lists!
- •MushroomsWhen I was 7 my twin brother bet me a dollar that I couldn't swallow a penny and ever since I won the dollar I can not eat mushrooms. I hate them.
- •E.T.This movie terrified me and my siblings as a kid and thankfully after a week of nightmares we never had to watch it again.
- •Thanksgiving foodIt has almost all of my least favorite foods all in one meal, turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, yams. The whole meal is pretty much a disaster and since entering adulthood I eat only the rolls and no one can say anything, well they still say something but like I said heels dug in!
- •BeerIt took me a while to enjoy alcohol at all but now I mainly just like whiskey and the occasional Lemon Drop martini. When I was 14 my Uncle let me try I sip of his beer in the garage at my Grandmas house and ever since then I can't really stomach it, it tastes just as gross to me now as it did back then.
- •CheeseI understand that this makes me a crazy person but mozzarella cheese is about the only cheese I can stand and even then I don't eat it very often.
- •Scary MoviesI'm the girl in the theater with my eyes closed and ears plugged humming to myself when a trailer for a scary movie appears on screen.