My New Job
- •I just met with the coordinator for my new position with Campus Kitchen, which is a program that takes leftovers from dining halls and diverts them to peeps that need them
- •Let me start off with: WOOOOOOOOO
- •This is gonna be SICK
- •I get to make up recipes off of the food that gets diverted, then I get to send it to people that are hungry
- •And not only that, I get my VERY OWN team of volunteers to do the cooking
- •And my VERY OWN stock pantry that I get to organize and take inventory of (call me an organizing WHORE)
- •And I have access to the teaching kitchen so I'm basically A REAL FUCKIN TEACHER
- •I am ServSafe certified so bitch is a manager 😎
- •I GET TO MAKE UP EVERYTHING
- •I GET TO MAKE THE FOOD
- •I GET TO GIVE IT TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT
- •THIS. IS. MY. KINDA. SHIIIIIITTTTTTT
- •Do you even know how much I love working with food???
- •And instead of making stuff for me, or for practice, I get to make it for real live people!!!
- •(I also love puppets)
- •I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!