The Weirdest Thing About Stranger Things
- •I just finished watching Stranger Things
- •And I loved it
- •So I want to talk about it
- •Obviously I'm grateful that the entire show was available at once and I could get all my questions answered in only a few hours (at most a day) after I thought of them BUT
- •I wanted to discuss more!
- •I wanted to go on forums and speculate and really comb over all the AWESOME shit going down in this show
- •I haven't been this excited about a show in forever and it was over so quickly! Discussing with my boyfriend between episodes just wasn't enough! I needed more time to think! But then the next episode was RIGHT. THERE.
- •Of course I'm all over speculating for season 2 but instead of waiting a week to see what's up next I have no idea when it's coming and I'm probably gonna go insane waiting
- •Netflix is so amazing but it's also so
- •I don't know! I'm happy but I'm frustrated! I want more! I want to puzzle through it and make guesses and have the satisfaction of being right or the thrill of being like OHHHHH
- •But regardless Stranger Things is phenomenal go watch it