Today I Play God
- •I love my boyfriend
- •My boyfriend and I both love cinnamon rolls
- •So for his birthday cake I decided to make a giant cinnamon roll
- •And I believe that science has gone too far
- •First off, the recipe called for ONE CUP of brown sugar in the filling, which piled on top of the dough to higher than an inch
- •Oh and I mixed up teaspoon and tablespoon on the vanilla extract 😅
- •But HEY it's probably fine
- •And now this amazing crazy monster I created is proofing in its pan
- •It filled the whole damn thing and the recipe says it's gonna double in size??????
- •It got enormous
- •This was after sitting for like an hour
- •So much butter was used to produce this
- •And the final product...
- •Tbh it wasn't my fave. The dough was a bit too bready, and I think a good improvement would be thinner pieces so they all get a bit crispier
- •But my boyfriend LOVED IT