You spell your name Kelly, REACT
- •I have always taken pride in people having to look twice at my name
- •I often get compliments on it being "super cool" and "so creative", as if I chose it myself
- •And I can tell when people call me Kelly instead of Kelleigh, because one is flat and the other is a little drawn out.
- •There's Kel-E and Kel-lee
- •I've always thought my life would be very different if I was a Kel-E cause that's a whole different person
- •Also my middle name is Garland, which goes very nicely with Kelleigh. Kelleigh Garland is pretty whereas Kelly Garland just sounds wrong
- •So my reaction is NO THANK YOU
- •That is not me.