Things I should do more of for completely selfish reasons
Read, or view, the choice is yours
- •ExerciseRecently found out that I'm a Vegas 5, also I'm looking more and more like a Nova Scotia 6.... Which, if you don't know where that is, should pretty much sum it up
- •FlossWhy is it so difficult to maintain this habit? Also I should brush more ... Don't judge me. Oral hygiene is the middle child of hygienes
- •Play Less Video GamesI guess this isn't a "do more" of but still, so addictive. I could speak another language by now. I'll get back to writing after one more level. Side note,10 year olds playing rocket league are the meanest things in existence.
- •Practice MusicGah! I want to be better but I keep procrastin... ooh piece of candy!
- •Be a Better BoyfriendAshley just wants me to add this.
- •Be OutsideWhen people say "I love hiking and pretty much doing anything outside" I almost instantaneously feel like a lesser person. Fuck those people.
- •Consume Less AlcoholDrinking leads to depression which leads to lists about why I hate myself. I hope you're enjoying this.
- •Listen MoreTo what people have to say and to what they really mean while they say it. They're almost never the same. Difficult to achieve while writing a one sided list that is reading more and more like a monologue. Actually I'm only really guessing at what a monologue is. I just thought it made sense.
- •Wear SunscreenPretty much everything else from that speech is on point.
- •Express My Appreciation for Other People's WorkSincere positive criticism validates people and can be hard when seeing those close to me succeeding while I remain stagnant due to most of these things on this list. I want to support people more and tear them down less. It might make me better at whatever I'm doing or just connect me to a positive atmosphere where projects are celebrated and not in competition with each other. "A rising tide lifts all boats"