Lazy Sunday TV Watching
I didn't leave my house today. I've been working for weeks straight and I needed a day of doing nothing. After discovering PBS had an app that casts through ChromeCast, my Sunday TV watching extravaganza has been epic.
- 1.NOVAEinstein's equations predicted much of the world we now know to be true.
- 2.ScrubsCan someone please find me a comprehensive playlist of these wonderful alt-pop songs?!
- 3.The Nightly ShowFirst time I watched it. It's a little rough. But I could definitely get into this show. It's not better than The Daily Show
- 4.Law & Order SVUIs there no problem Olivia can't fix??!!
- 5.Space TimeThese quirky little minisodes on PBS are a fantastic palate cleanser between intense emotional dramas. I HIGHLY recommend this show.
- 6.ScandalI had to skip a whole season of Scandal because it gave me an existential panic attack. But thanks to @kmesk I'm back on board and screaming at the TV.
- 7.Key & PeeleOne of the funniest, sharpest shows on TV right now.
- 8.FrontlineI finished off with something light and fluffy. You know, not too deep and very surface level. Vaccinate your fucking children.