Pictures I Took Walking to Therapy
I park far away so I can get a good walk in. These are some of the things I see.
- 1.When I first got out of my car.Clearly this rose was telling me that to be true to myself, I must have the honesty and courage to bloom.
- 2.13th and LombardThese vents remind me that it's okay to be angry and I need to release that pressure in a healthy way.
- 3.13th and PineThis security grate is like the wall I put up around my heart; stylish to the outside world, but separates me from visitors and future growth experiences.
- 4.13th & SpruceLook Ratty McRatface, you're not going to stand in the way of my right to not just to survive but thrive.
- 5.On 13th Near LocustYes kitty, I know you are a patient observer waiting for me to realize my core value.