Recipe: Meatloaf Muffins
Sometimes I just make up recipes and pray they work. Li.st gives me an opportunity to share them with you!
- •1.5lbs of ground beef.You can use any ground meat. Lamb, beef, turkey. Go nuts.
- •Added 2 eggsI then realized I was gonna have to get in here with my bare hands. Not too happy about this.
- •Pro-tip: Onion Soup MixStrain out the big oniony bits if you're dealing with picky eaters.
- •I might just do this for chip dip too. Those oniony bits ruin everything.
- •More Spices & ShitI added the following things in a rational amount: garlic, lowery's seasoning salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, ketchup, half cup water
- •MIX!Nothing about this as fun and I screamed the whole time. It wasn't pretty.
- •Muffin Tins!Start with a half inch layer of meat mixture at the bottom of small tins.
- •GAME CHANGER: CHEESEThanks to @kmesk for this suggestion. Cut string cheese and place it in the center of each tin! Each meat loaf muffin will have a cheese cave!
- •Cover with more meatTop layer. More meat. Followed by a small spoonful of spaghetti sauce.
- •350* for 30 minutesThis time and temperature worked for both the small and larger muffin tins
- •SUCCESS!!It worked. They are delicious. And I can put these in a container for work for the week. Love food prep.
- •In closing:I would have only used the bigger tins for the Meaffins. The bigger tins held the juice a little better and the bottom didn't burn. Tell me if you try this recipe!!