Already on li.st? Open in app.
I don't think this list is needed because it's obvious
- •He supports LGBQT rights.
- •He's a feminist!
- •He is clearly in love with his wife and being a present dad.
Everyone has one of these
- •The one who emails you then immediately calls or visits to ask if you got their email.Oh right because you're the most important person ever.
- •The one who is cc:d on the same emails and then asks you what's the status of the related project.Well maybe if you f-ing focused, you'd figure it out!
- •The one who can't end a conversation.Seriously, there was a lull. Time for you to leave my office. Why are you just standing there?
- •How much weight have you gained?When I was pregnant. I said that I wouldn't answer that question.
- •How much do you weigh now?After above reply from me.
- •Are you sure you're not having twins?After above.
Still want to waste a graduate degree's worth of money for $42k in starting pay? (Disclaimer: I wasn't delusional enough to go to library school. I just work in one.)
- •Homeless peopleAnd then having said homeless people ask you to find a shelter so you call 5 of them and then locate one and the homeless person(s) ask you to drive them
- •Flashers in the stacksLike. All. The. Damn. Time. Find another place, loser!
- •People who can't bother to Google or look something up themselves.What's the number to CDC? Can you give me directions to 123 Maine St? What's 20% tip for a $70 check?
- •Everyone loves Canadians.Oh, you're Canadian! That's cool! I love Canadians! You're so nice, well read, and harmless!
- •We're so tolerant... It's in our nature.Even when we look at our US neighbors and sadly shake our heads.
- •Everyone is well read and appreciative of the arts.Seriously, the government puts a lot of money into keeping arts alive.
- •Does it snow in the summer?Wow, stupid. Just stupid.
- •You must like Celine Dion.
- •Eh? Eh? Hahaha!Lamest. Joke. Ever.
- •Do you speak English?This was after I was introduced to someone and said Hi.
- •Your English is very good.This was after I spoke flawlessly with no accent and explained that I was born in Canada.
- •Do you have General Tso all the time?Ask me this and I spit on you. IT'S NOT REAL CHINESE FOOD.
- •Snuggles from my 5-year-old during picnic
- •Eating tasty nuggets
- •Giving the stinky dog a nice wash. Stink begone!