Reasons Why Ryan Case Hella Needs to Make Her First-ever Visit to Sf
Get up here @film114
- •The Room will totally make sense once you've been here.
- •Likewise you'll get a new appreciation for that scene in Pretty Woman where Richard Gere dazzles Julia Roberts by chartering a jet for a "date" to SF.
- •You cannot understand what it means to live in LA until a self-righteous San Franciscan has told you how they don't even own a car and can't handle traffic and think it's so cute how you say "the" 405 and, just, yeah, they would rather die than live in SoCal.
- •You will earn street cred among SF filmmakers by learning to make fun of the continuity problems during the chase scene in Bullitt.
- •SoulCycle in the Castro.
- •When you go to a coffee shop, instead of eavesdropping on a pitch for the next raunchy RomCom script you can listen to a skinny white dude brag about a new proc file system that doesn't have any kernel drivers.
- •You will give me and @candace an excuse to go to Alcatraz.
- •SF burritos are better than LA burritos. Don't believe me? Well, let's just see....