FIRST FEW PURCHASES IF I WON THE LOTTERY
- •Pay my parents back:I have wonderful parents that helped immensely putting me through University. First thing I would do is cut them a check (with a very generous 'interest' payment).
- •Buy/ put a down payment on a condo:In Toronto if I were to stay in Canada. Otherwise, somewhere in LA.
- •Purchase a car:Nothing too exotic or crazy. But I've always wanted a 5-series BMW.
- •Throw a massive party with close friends:Top shelf liquor, catered, etc.
- •Travel:Europe for a few months to take in new cultures and meet new people.
- •Invest:Various levels of risk, idea being not to work again; or having the financial freedom to work on something in truly passionate about, no matter the financial upside of it.