5 SMART REASONS TO GIVE TO CONSUMER REPORTS ON GIVING TUESDAY
We know that a lot of organizations compete for your attention and your donations this time of year, but what you might not know about us is that we're a non-profit, we accept no ads, and we buy all the products we test to bring you unbiased reviews. Please consider a donation today: http://bit.ly/1NbAyBa
- 1.You are helping to ensure that we can continue our nearly 80-year, unparalleled tradition of providing comprehensive, uncompromising product testing.That means we've been at it long enough that we were testing televisions before they came in color, much less in flat screen.
- 2.You are enabling us to invent and develop new testing methods and tools, which are particularly essential as products get more and more sophisticated.Robot vacuums are just the tip of the tech iceberg.
- 3.You are contributing to Consumer Reports’ influential activities in Washington, promoting and defending your rights and protections as a consumer.If you like a free, open internet, and don't like predatory lending, we've got your back.
- 4.You are helping to ensure that Consumer Reports can remain 100% independent and objective, free of advertising influence, industry pressure, or bias of any sort.You know that our reviews are free of bias which is why you can trust them.
- 5.You are funding our research programs to help consumers like you make smarter buying decisions, avoid gimmicks and scams, and live longer, healthier lives.Phony supplements, "you are a winner!" phone scams, and tainted food are just some of the issues we tackle for you.