A Little Too Much "Together Time"
- •Driving back from Thanksgiving, I was flipping through the radio stations.
- •I landed on a cooking show, which was featuring native Icelandic foods.
- •Apparently, they traditionally ate most anything available including (wait for it) puffin. That's right, puffin.
- •Then in a horrible Cajun Minnesotan hybrid accent, I proclaimed, "Popeye's Fried Puffin!"
- •My wife responded with a soft, but clear, "Shhh," much like she would have provided an overexcited toddler.
- •Translation - "We have spent a lot of time together this weekend and now it is time for you to hush." Got it. Message received loud and clear.
- •But how will I warn the puffins?