Christmas Web of Lies
- •Excellent delivery of Star Wars themed presents down the chimney.
- •Casual Christmas dinner conversation.
- •Good story about how my co-workers were impressed with the cool Star Wars stuff.
- •Reminder from my young son that I didn't know about half of the presents in advance, since they were delivered by Santa.
- •Quick backtrack and fabrication of a "we were looking at different Star Wars toys on the internet" story.
- •Quick recovery appears to have worked.
- •Shove another piece of roast beast into my mouth and contemplate my web of lies.