Christmas Web of Lies
- 1.Excellent delivery of Star Wars themed presents down the chimney.
- 2.Casual Christmas dinner conversation.
- 3.Good story about how my co-workers were impressed with the cool Star Wars stuff.
- 4.Reminder from my young son that I didn't know about half of the presents in advance, since they were delivered by Santa.
- 5.Quick backtrack and fabrication of a "we were looking at different Star Wars toys on the internet" story.
- 6.Quick recovery appears to have worked.
- 7.Shove another piece of roast beast into my mouth and contemplate my web of lies.