Fatherly Type Things I Did This Weekend
- •Fixed the shower door latchHarder than it sounds. Not as hard as actually now cleaning that rusty metal, but still hard.
- •Visited the city brush siteSmells. Oh the smells alone are worth the admission.
- •Plunged the toiletGross, I know, but it falls within my "dad" job description.
- •Played with my boysAlmost the definition of fatherly.
- •Pestered my wifeThis is really a more "husband" type activity, but it still is worth noting. Also, a photo is lacking for risk of pestering too far. Wise move, very fatherly.