Fight or Flight, while Smelling Just Right
- •My 13-year-old son wanted to buy some Bath & Body Works items as gifts for Christmas.
- •Good call, son. Nice smelling lotion stuff is usually a safe bet.
- •Early in the day, we drove to the store.
- •Pulling into our parking spot, we saw a large propane tank placed in front of the store.
- •Oh my! That certainly looks odd. Out of place. The potential to blast apart and spread lovely Holiday scents well into the stratosphere.
- •Turning to my son, I asked, "Should we go somewhere else first?"
- •Isn't that's what they say, "If you see something, go somewhere else." Um, not quite, but we'll work with it. Self-preservation, pass it on.