Heat = Weak?
- •My father used to pride himself on waiting until Thanksgiving to turn on the heat.The best I ever managed was November 1. Plus, my father never lived this far North.
- •My entire family is getting sick.Not a good sign. My personal contribution toward the health care system. You're welcome.
- •My son was spotted wearing a stocking cap and gloves around the house.He has however never been a fashion maven.
- •I'm wearing a coat inside.Albeit, not my heavy winter coat.
- •My wife doesn't find my line "I know how we can warm up" funny.Even when I add a wink, still not funny. Plus, never successful.
- •The dog follows us around everywhere for body heat.I believe a Baby Bjorn is the next step.
- •I ride around in the car to get warm.Okay, it's time. Flip the switch. Let there be heat.