"Ideas" - Lack of Inspiration li.st
I have an "Ideas" li.st in my Drafts that I usually reference if I need something to write about. Sadly, the "Ideas" li.st is uninspiring, so it's time to clean house. Here you have 'em, the rejected Draft li.st ideas.
- •Sam's Bible on vacationMy 9-year-old son packed for vacation and filled up half his bag with his Bible. There's a heartwarming tale in here that never quite percolated into words for me.
- •My loud cell phone talkWhenever I'm on a cell phone, I become a "loud talker." It's sort of like I begin shouting long distance. My wife finds this behavior oh so sad and an early sign of the aging process.
- •Short Chair at WorkI was at work in a meeting and my chair gradually started sinking. Eventually, I was almost sitting on the floor with my elbows on the table. Pitiful. Just pitiful.
- •Not dabbing rightMy kids enjoy dabbing, so in the car, I did this to the beat of a song. I thought I was clever. They felt I was doing it completely wrong. We were both probably right.
- •Official teen angstTeen slams door. I tell him to knock it off. Voices get raised. We part. I feel bad. Still however willing to remove the door from its hinges at a moment's notice. #DoorsAreAPrivilege Ah, the Circle of Parental Life continues.