li.st from bed
Just woke up. Grabbed my phone. Here we go.
- •li.sts are just hotter, when I type them half nakedOh, baby! li.st me one more time.
- •No worries, half of me is not nakedAll of the FCC troublesome parts have been "addressed."
- •I can smell the coffeeSo happy that I got the coffee ready to go last night. Way to go, "Nighttime Dave."
- •My body heat has created a cuddly blanket cavernI am so warm in here. If it was not creepy, I would suggest that my meetings today be held in my bed. Again, if only that was not creepy.
- •I write some fine randomness, while I am still half asleepThis li.st will not look so brilliant in about 30 minutes, so I had best embrace the li.st and the moment right now. Carpe li.ste. Seize the li.st.
- •The dog seems so happyAsleep with his head on my leg. He seems so content. Must not disturb him. Be a good human.
- •My wife shows no signs of wanting to wakeIt's unanimous. We shall stretch this slow wake up thing as long as possible.
- •I don't recognize the song on the radioAh, a touch of the unfamiliar in such a comfortable setting. Just a tiny step into "the new." Nice.
- •By the glow of the phone, I'm feeling pretty damn good about myselfSlugger, this is going to be a great day and you're the only one that can make it happen. Go get 'em!