Little things that made me smile
With our nation grieving, I woke up this morning. I woke up, because I was blessed with another day. Today, I will try to fight hate with joy. Today is a joy in itself and I will share it. These are the little things that just made me smile.
- •ListerinePowerful source of freshness.
- •The morning sunFilling my soul with strength.
- •Cup of hot coffeeBless you, coffee pot.
- •My 9-year-old sonGreeted me this morning, bubbling with theories about his Rubik's cube.
- •My dog sleeping inSure, because he has a busy day planned. Squirrel watching can be exhausting.
- •My beautiful, talented, and loving wifeResting next to me in bed, every morning I am reminded of how blessed I am to share this amazing journey with such an incredible woman. Thank you Lord for today. I will do my best to treasure it.