One Button Short of a Good First Impression
- •Dropping my kids off for an activity, I met the mother of one of my kid's friends.
- •The conversation was going just fine.
- •She was nice. It was a pleasant moment.
- •Then I suddenly became hyper aware of the fact that my shirt had one too many buttons undone.
- •I had become something I dreaded becoming, "Dude showing too much chest hair."
- •I never wanted to be that guy. I am NOT that guy!
- •It was a stumble. A mistake. A singular instance of an undone button blunder. Honest.
- •Quick! Someone get me a hoodie!
- •The winter "cover up" is suddenly in demand.