Punctuation Implicit Bias
- •I get nervous around semicolons and colons.
- •I just don't know what to say or how to act.
- •I am afraid I will use them wrong.
- •Somehow offend the reader.
- •Inadvertently misuse the punctuation.
- •I would like to say that some of my best friends are semicolons and colons.
- •However, I find myself surrounded by commas.
- •I insult semicolons and colons by only using them in the form of smiley faces and winks, but they always play along.
- •Smiling although I never use them to their full potential.