Random Thoughts in the Doctor's Office Waiting Room
- •I hope they don't cut off my ugly toe.Give me a break. How often do you hear about botched toe exams. Calax.
- •Why is up with this music?Was it ever popular? With anyone? Anywhere?
- •Whew! No forms to fill out.A rare benefit of being a frequent flier.
- •Where are the magazines?How will I get by without a single People, Time, Sports Illustrated, or Better Homes & Gardens? Borderline inhumane treatment.
- •They are going to tell me I'm fat. I know it. I just know it.Well, if they don't, they should at least advise me to shed a few pounds.
- •Really? This much waiting and moderate anxiety over an ugly toe.Glad it ain't the whole foot.
- •Ah, the mystical door has opened and I have been summoned.The wait is over. Come along ugly toe, let's do this.