Reason to Pause
- •Walking into the Men's Locker Room at the gym. I thought I saw an older woman removing a sticker from a locker door.
- •Taking a quick shower and changing clothes in another aisle of lockers, I got a little insecure. Then I realized she probably did not care. "Hey dude, nothing I haven't seen before."
- •Finishing getting dressed, I glanced by the lockers where the suspect scrubbed away.
- •It was a man. An older man. With a bad haircut. Everything was fine. Although I had been all concerned that it was an older lady in the Men's Room.
- •A case of mistaken identity that would not have mattered anyway. No winners in this one.