Reasons I Feel Bad About Not Helping My Dog
Editor's Note. He was just outside for a bathroom break, so it's not that. I promise. I can see it in his eyes.
- •He does not have thumbs.Hard to open a human style door without those.
- •I know what he wants, because he penetrates my soul.Sort of creepy that way.
- •He looks sad.I suspect ages of genetic breeding, rather than genuine sadness.
- •He wants outside to bark.It's in his nature, but he lives in a people centric world. Sorry, bud. #JustTheWayItIs
- •Now, he sits on the couch like a cat.Humiliating. My soul cries for him, but at least he is not barking.