Back in college, I started an annual tradition. Every MLK Day, I update my resume. No matter my life circumstances, I give the ol' bio a look to see what needs updating. Fortunately, this year I find myself one year into a job that I truly enjoy. Stress level, challenge level, Work-Life Balance all about right. So here are some silly updates.
- •"Facilitate numerous employee activities."aka - Have successfully landed myself on most Office Party Planning Committees.
- •"Sustain office energy levels."aka - Bring in quality, dark, strong coffee to share.
- •"Encourage employee retention."aka - Hand out blankets to ensure that no co-workers freeze in place at their desks.
- •"Problem solve."aka - After numerous attempts, managed to find the right combination of devices to receive Minnesota Twins baseball broadcasts in my cube. #Winning #MoreThanTheTwins
- •"Effectively communicate."aka - Worked with my colleagues to develop the go to emoji combination for any office at anytime... the Sheep farting a Rainbow. Use it. You will thank me later.