Sad (Applely) Confession
- •I left my apple alone in the office fridge.
- •At lunch, I found this...
- •Yes, my apple appears to have been pregnant!
- •...but I am a bad man...
- •I ate my apple. Now, it's spawn is sad and alone.
- •May the gods of apple goodness have mercy on my weak sole.
- •Wait! Maybe there's a Silver Lining. Maybe the apple was spontaneously reproducing and I alone ate the self duplicating apple culprit, thereby saving the world from being overrun by apples.
- •Yep, that has to be it.
- •Whew! Close call.