Silencer, Not Silence Her
Driving through South Dakota, we kept traveling by a billboard that caught my eye.
- •Ad Summary - Silencers are legal. Buy one for Christmas. Oh by the way, there was an attractive young woman with an ample chest, a Mona Lisa smile, and holding a large gun.
- •Me - "Is that billboard trying to say that if I purchase a silencer, she will be interested in me?"
- •My wife - "No, I thought it was something far more sinister. She is saying something like, 'Kill your wife, so you can be with me.'"
- •Oh, my God! That advertising observation went down a very dark and unexpected road.
- •First, "Gone Girl." Then, "The Girl on the Train." Now, "What that Evil Girl with a Powerful Automatic Weapon wants for Christmas." Egad.