"Thanks, I Needed That" - Sacred Barnyard Edition
- •The morning after Daylight Savings Time's "Spring Forward."
- •I was sleepy and a little scared, as I entered my 8-year-old son's room to wake him for church.
- •I feared a tired demonic grumple puss of a child would greet me.
- •Unsure of my words, I opened the shades and said, "Good morning, It's 7:30. We leave for church at 8:30."
- •A sleepy little voice responded, "8:30? Holy cows and chickens."
- •Thanks, slumbering little boy. I needed that.