Things My Boys did at Tonight's Dinner
- 1.Chewed with their mouths open only some of the time.
- 2.Picked apart a salad with their fingers, but did not object to a salad being on their plates.
- 3.Played with butter knives and the bottle of Ranch dressing, but waited until the conclusion of the meal.
- 4.Listened to their father's daily telling of an embellished tale.
- 5.Were respectful to each other.
- 6.Peacefully transitioned to post-meal homework.
- 7.Took some more small steps toward someday being ready for release into the world.