Things My Boys did at Tonight's Dinner
- •Chewed with their mouths open only some of the time.
- •Picked apart a salad with their fingers, but did not object to a salad being on their plates.
- •Played with butter knives and the bottle of Ranch dressing, but waited until the conclusion of the meal.
- •Listened to their father's daily telling of an embellished tale.
- •Were respectful to each other.
- •Peacefully transitioned to post-meal homework.
- •Took some more small steps toward someday being ready for release into the world.