Things that make me feel better
- •Saying the word "chumpion"Shared this word with my son and oh how I laughed in an old man way.
- •WhistlingEspecially when I'm emptying the trash.
- •When my li.st takes an unanticipated turn toward "awesome"Read on...
- •Hearing and then successfully pursuing an ice cream truckOverpriced ice cream, but soooo worth it on a hot day (or most any day).
- •My kids had some cash for the ice cream truckSadly, this one didn't take plastic, but it did stop for a full grown man chasing it down. "That dude must really want some ice cream."
- •My kids tolerate my need to take random photos of themEven when standing on the hot blacktop by an ice cream truck.