Views from the End Cube
Random things I recently saw at my office.
- •Footprint FlowchartSomeone used "footprints" on their flowchart to show client movement. Simple, but brilliant!
- •Emergency Evacuation Transporter ThingScary.
- •Broken Restroom Soap DispenserAn example of bathroom rage? People really need to chillax. Word to the office.
- •Staple QuandaryPacket of papers. First page landscape. Remaining pages with portrait orientation. Staple placement can never work for all pages. Ugh. Flummoxing situation. The Gordian Knot for modern times.
- •Mystery ChocolateMysterious leftover chocolate appears by the coffee pot at 2:30PM. Is it safe to eat? Don't know, but I'm certainly gonna find out.
- •Motion Sensor Lights (keep turning off on me)What? I'm working, dammit! Am I supposed to be flailing my arms about, as I type. Insulting. Energy efficient insulting.
- •My Highlighter Bright PoloRoyal blue lanyard set against a radioactive safety vest yellow polo with just the right amount of chest hair showing. Bold, yet strangely appropriate, casual day attire.