What child is this?
- •I spot this photo at my in-law's house.
- •I ask, "Who is this?"
- •They respond, "That's ____ (insert a name of one of my children)."
- •I respond, "I don't think so." It looks like it could be my child, but I would have remembered the photo shoot or have a copy of the picture or something.
- •Just as I get ready to make my case, my beautiful, caring, and one who frequently puts up with my antics wife whispers to me loudly, "Stop it."
- •Ugh. Now, I'll never know. Oh well, for the sake of this li.st, we shall call him Johnny.
- •And I still maintain that Johnny is not my son. Sorry, Johnny.