What I Expected from Target
I purchased some laundry detergent at Target. Turns out the lid was fused on. No one in the family was able to make it budge. I would include a photo, but it was just sealed shut. Not much to show, but closed forever. I thought of drilling a hole in the top, but figured returning it made more sense. This is what I expected in return.
- 1.A product exchange.
- 2.A gift card. Minimum of $5.
- 3.A smile and firm handshake.
- 4.A heartfelt apology.
- 5.Damages for my suffering and emotional trauma.
- 6.A back rub.
- 7.Foot rub.
- 8.Gentle kisses on my forehead.
- 9.Quality time together.
- 10.Banishment of the dog with a "target" on its eye.
- 11.What did I get? A suspicious look and reluctant agreement, when they could not open it either.